Performance Nutrition CEC
This course is worth 8 CEU's
The Performance Nutrition course is designed to further the knowledge of all fitness professionals with an emphasis on nutrition. Its sole purpose is to further your professional education in performance nutrition. This is not a certification course. It is an educational program to be used by all fitness professionals striving to raise their level of professionalism.
This course will show you how to:
- Use food to help reduce the risks of heart disease, cancer, osteoporosis, and other diseases of aging.
- Lose weight successfully, keep it off, and be at peace with food
- Fuel an active lifestyle even when meals are replaced with snacks on-the-run
- Perform better by proper fueling before, and after you exercise
Continuing Education Package Contents
Performance Nutrition CEC includes:
- Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook textbook
- Course Outline
- 100 question multiple-choice Continuing Education Exam.
This is an open book exam. Instructions for taking the exam are provided in the continuing education package.