The IFPA Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer is the most authoritative and practical course in the industry. This advanced personal trainer course is a self-contained, complete resource full of information about working with clients and designing programs. It is a highly useful course covering all aspects of the personal training business and will improve your knowledge in all aspects of your profession.
Course Learning Objectives
- The IFPA Personal Fitness Trainer Course taught you how to use the 7 Phases of the IFPA Personal Training Process. This advanced personal trainer course will prepare you to use the same 7 Phases with clients with medical restrictions to exercise including Heart Disease, CHD, CAD, Diabetes, Asthma, COPD, Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis as well as working with seniors and pregnancy.
- Learn to conduct safe and effective Personal Fitness Trainer training sessions with clients that have restriction to exercise due to disease, disability and dysfunctions.
- Learn successful management, business development and legal, financial and professional tactics to growing greater success.
- Learn advanced program design concepts to take your training and your clients to greater heights of achievement.
- Learn advanced exercise management tactics to increase safety and effectiveness.
- Know how to manage your time
- Know how to identify client’s goals
- Know how to create customized fitness test
- Know how to track your clients’ progress
- Know how to fuel your clients’ with proper nutrition, before, during and after their workout.
- Understand applicable information of fitness testing and assessment
- Understand advanced program design on cardiovascular, strength and flexibility training programs.
- Understand the science behind effective exercise programs
- Understand how to work safely and effectively with Special Populations
- Understand how to keep your personal and professional desire burning while expanding your business.
Certification Package Contents
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- Personal Fitness Trainer Certified
- In order to become IFPA Certified, you must currently be CPR/First Aid Certified.