Continuing Education Units: 6 Credits
The IFPA Foam Rolling CEU Course is here to reduce pain and help you recover faster. The techniques taught throughout the course will improve your warm-ups and rehabilitation. The foam roller’s ability to improve blood flow and reduce muscle soreness are but two of the benefits it provides for your body. Once you have completed the course, you will find yourself with a potentially indispensable new tool for your Personal Training Programs.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn how to foam roll properly.
- Learn how to roll all areas of the body.
- Learn different techniques for foam rolling
- Learn how to customize foam rolling for everyone
- Know the pros and cons of foam rolling
- Know the anatomy behind foam rolling
- Know how to foam roll effectively
- Know how to administer the foam rolling program
- Understand the importance of foam rolling for all ages
- Understand when the best time is to utilize foam rolling
- Understand the versatility of foam rolling
- Understand foam rolling for different sports
- Study Guide
- 50 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- CPR/First Aid Certified