Continuing Education Units: 6 Credits
In the Full Body Flexibility continuing education course, you will find 175 stretches and 23 routines that will help you strengthen the muscles to support your body, enhance your flexibility, and balance the muscles for body symmetry. You will use the book’s instructions to enhance the body’s natural movements and like that, reduce muscular tension within your body. In addition, you will strengthen your joints and improve your posture.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn the basics about Stretching and Flexibility to strengthen muscles.
- Learn how to use the Three Step Stretch system to maximize range of motion.
- Learn safe stretching methods for numerous regions withing the body.
- Learn general, sport, and specialty stretch routines
- Know the basics for safe stretching to maximize flexibility within the body.
- Know how to use the Three Step system to maximize range of motion.
- Know stretching techniques for specific regions within the body.
- Know the general, sport and specialty stretch routines.
- Understand how to develop a full body stretch routine to maximize flexibility.
- Understand the use and functionality of the Three Step Stretch system.
- Understand the techniques for stretching specific body regions.
- Understand how to develop and use general, sport and specialty routines.
- Course Outline
- 50 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified