The IFPA Certified DNA Fitness & Nutrition Coach is the cutting-edge course on the market. The course was designed in cooperation with one of the leading companies on specialized DNA testing for Fitness & Nutrition and is here to provide you with the most up-to-date knowledge on the topic.
Genetic testing is going through explosive advances that are transforming preventative health. Genetic results can provide a biological roadmap to important, specific information about the body. This new world of personalized genetic testing can be used to support day-to-day decisions to live a healthier life.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn how genetics and epigenetics impact diet, fitness, and health outcomes.
- Learn how genetic variations can affect your optimal diet and exercise regimes.
- Learn about the 70+ key gene variations that influence diet, fitness, and health.
- Learn how to collect your DNA cheek swab sample.
- Learn how to read the genetic testing report and design personalized diet, fitness, and health programs based on DNA to reduce risk and produce better health outcomes.
- Know the relationship of important genes to diet, fitness, and health.
- Know how to identify areas or opportunities where you can make lifestyle changes to avoid health and fitness risks.
- Know how genetic composition can vary.
- Know how to use DNA testing as part of your fitness practice.
- Know what lifestyle changes can make the biggest difference to your health.
- Understand basic principles of genetics and how you can apply them to your day-to-day life.
- Understand how genetic variations impact diet, fitness, and health.
- Understand how to read a genetic testing report.
- Understand how to advise your clients on making changes to their fitness and health based on their genetics.
- Understand how to differentiate your business by providing truly personalized testing and programs.
Certification Package Contents
- The Book on Genetic Testing for Diet, Fitness, and Health
- Online LIVE WORKSHOP
- Sample Diet, Fitness, Health and Mental Wellness Genetic Testing Reports (inside the IFPA Learning Platfomr)
- Certification Exam – 100 question (multiple-choice, online, open-book)