Continuing Education Units: 6 Credits
The IFPA Postural Correction CEU Course is here to teach about the more common posture problems, along with how to treat them. From a simple massage and stretching, to more focused techniques, this course relays information on a multitude of correction methods. Aside from the in-session techniques, the course teaches how to aid clients between sessions through posture awareness and what parts of ones’ lifestyle may be affecting their posture.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn what postural correction is.
- Learn how to use postural correction for all areas of the body.
- Learn proper techniques for postural correction
- Learn how to teach clients techniques they can do for postural correction
- Know and understand postural correction anatomy
- Know the pros and cons of postural correction
- Know how to use postural correction effectively
- Know how to administer the postural correction program
- Understand the importance of postural correction for all ages
- Understand the versatility of postural correction
- Understand postural correction for different sports
- Understand when to incorporate postural correction and how to minimize injury
- Study Guide
- 50 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- CPR/First Aid Certified