The Sport Management Specialist offers a mix of established theory and new thinking. It contains information on international sport, legal issues, and ethics in sport management. This certification provides information on the increasing globalization of the sports industry, giving trainers an understanding of the similarities and differences in sport management practices and applications around the world. By providing real-world examples, trainers will be encouraged to broaden their horizons and to view sport management as the global enterprise that it truly is. Get a Sports Management Certificate today!
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn the principles and possibilities in the dynamic Sport Management Industry
- Learn a global perspective; current developments in the field and guidance from more than 30 professionals in Sport Management
- Learn how to prepare for a career in Sport Management
- Learn current legal and ethical issues in Sport Management
- Learn the historical context of how Sport Management has been shaped over the years
- Know the different Sport Management practices and application around the world
- Know the social dimensions of Sport Management
- Know the skills needed for professional marketing, communication, budget, finance, legal issues, economics, and research in Sport Marketing.
- Know all levels of Sport Management from amateur to professional
- Know the major challenges confronting the industry
- Understand Sport Management both domestically and globally
- Understand the nature and scope of professional opportunities within the functions performed by sport managers
- Understand the various theories as they apply to Sport Management
- Understand how to plan your career
- Understand the management concepts and practices in Sport Organizations
Certification Package Contents
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.