Our Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist presents state of the art training prescriptions, modern training programs, workouts and drills, not only to produce superior results, but also pave the way for a new era in athletic training. Subject areas that are covered in this certification are: periodizing training for peak performance, designing periodized workouts for training programs, goal setting, off-season programs, in-season programs, restoring performance after injury, future developments in sports conditioning, exercise testing, movement imbalance training, drills, how to develop sports performance training programs and how to incorporating sport-specific skills into training.
Course Learning Objectives
- Learn how to develop a foundation for sports performance
- Learn the baseline of sports and fitness testing
- Learn how to train for performance flexibility
- Learn the principles and training techniques of muscular strength and stamina
- Learn how to develop a sports performance training program
- Know how to develop explosive power in your clients
- Know how to develop lighting quickness in your clients
- Know how to develop balance and core stability in your client
- Know how to develop acceleration and speed in your client
- Know how to develop the aerobic capacity for endurance in your client
- Understand how to incorporate sport-specific skills into conditioning
- Understand how to periodize training for peak performance
- Understand how to restore performance after injury
- Understand how to have your clients properly and effectively perform the 28 single-joint, multijoint, dynamic and stabilizing exercises provided in this course, in order for your clients to peak performance
- Understand what aspects of sports conditioning are most important to assess and train clients to produce the highest athletic performance
Certification Package Contents
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- One Sports Specialization Course of your choice is included free with purchase!
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.