Developing Meal Plans for Athletes
*12 CEU (Continuing Education Units)
Printed book: $259 (US shipping only. For international shipping please contact us.)
The Developing Meal Plans for Athletes continuing education course is designed to further the knowledge of all fitness professionals with an emphasis on proper nutrition for athletes in sports. This is not a certification course. It is an educational program to be used by all fitness professionals striving to raise their level of professionalism.
EDUCATION UNITS: 12 CREDITS
Developing Meal Plans for Athletes continuing education program is the go-to course for trainers and athletes wanting to achieve optimal performance levels through power nutrition.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn how to develop a maximal performance eating plan
- Learn how to plan peak performance through nutrition
- Learn how to build muscle with specialized meal plans
- Learn hot to “get cut” using specialized meal plans
- Know how to fuel for workouts
- Know how to manage fat intake using power nutriton
- Know how to burn fat using power nutrition
- Know the science behind hydration
- Understand the safe and effective vitamins and minerals for athletes
- Understand the science behind muscle building products
- Understand the science behind performance herbs
- Understand how to develop and maintain physique through effective meal planning
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (recommend, but not required)