The Fundamental Weight Training Course, provides trainers with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to design sound strength training programs, targeted exercise prescriptions, stretching routines and the most effective warm-up and cool-down protocols.
The Fundamental Weight Training continuing education course, provides trainers with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to design weight training routines.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn over 100 exercises
- Learn how to target key areas with different exercises
- Learn stretching routines
- Learn programs designs to prevent injuries
- Learn proper warm up, and cool down procedures
- Know the fundamentals of weight training
- Know the different types of resistance training
- Know weight room language and protocols
- Know how to design program based on load, resistance, reps and sets
- Know the anatomy of key muscles groups
- Understand weight training principles
- Understand the anti-aging remedy
- Understand the cause and prevention of muscle imbalances
- Understand how to perform every exercise with proper technique
- Understand how to develop effective program designs
- Course Outline
- 50 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (recommended, but not required)