Kettlebell Training Specialist
Printed book: $475 (US shipping only. For international shipping please contact us.)
The Kettlebell Training Specialist provides trainers with exercise prescriptions for all levels. This certification is designed to reach your clients strength, toning, and fat loss goals. The Kettlebell Training Specialist will get your clients the results they want safely and effectively!
The Kettlebell Training Specialist, contains almost 100 different exercises with variations for beginner, intermediate and advanced levels. Trainers will be able to design effective exercise prescriptions for their clients individual needs. The Kettle Training Specialist will also provide you with the knowledge, skills and abilities to design sport specific conditioning workouts for your clients targeted sport.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn the basics of Kettlebell training
- Learn the exercise principles of Kettlebell training
- Learn how to set goals
- Learn how to assess current fitness levels
- Learn how to select the correct Kettlebell exercises for specific goals
- Know how to conduct a proper warm-up
- Know how to conduct a proper cool-down
- Know the safety principles of Kettlebell training
- Know the proper breathing techniques
- Know the versatility of Kettlebells
- Understand the basic Kettlebell training exercises
- Understand the intermediate Kettlebell training exercises
- Understand the advanced Kettlebell training exercises
- Understand the sports specific Kettlebell exercise prescriptions
- Understand how to design custom workouts for your clients
CERTIFICATION PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
Please note: You have six months to complete this course, from the date of registration to your final exam. If you have not taken your final exam within that time, the course will be closed. A refund will not be provided.