Sports First Aid
*12 CEU (Continuing Education Units)
Printed book: $259 (US shipping only. For international shipping please contact us.)
The Sport First Aid continuing education course is designed to further the knowledge of all fitness professionals with an emphasis on performing physical assessment and administration for sport injuries. Its sole purpose is to further your professional education. This is not a certification course. It is an educational program to be used by all fitness professionals striving to raise their level of professionalism.
EDUCATION UNITS: 12 CREDITS
The Sports First Aid continuing education program provides trainers with course action developments for care and prevention of sports related injuries.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn how to develop Sports Aid Protocols
- Learn Sports First Aid Terminology
- Learn basic Sports First Aid Skills
- Learn to take action in a medical emergency
- Know action steps in Sports First Aid
- Know the latest CPR Guidelines
- Know how to treat injuries
- Know how to treat illnesses
- Understand the importance of injury prevention
- Understand how to move injured athletes
- Understand the different sport specific injuries
- Understand your role as a coach/trainer in Sports First Aid
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (recommend, but not required)