Exercise Endocrinology Specialist
Enroll with E-Course $549
The Exercise Endocrinology Specialist provides a comprehensive examination of the connections between exercise, hormone function, and health. This certification offers the most up-to-date resource for the constantly advancing field of exercise endocrinology. The Exercise Endocrinology Specialist explores the relationship between hormone function and exercise and provides insight into how the body adapts to activity in order to support the additional energy demands.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn the fundamental concepts and research in the field of Exercise Endocrinology
- Learn the classifications of Hormones
- Learn the effects of exercise on the physiological system
- Learn the basics of biological rhythm physiology and terminology
- Learn the role of systematic anabolic hormones in adaptations to resistance training
- Know the unique properties of the Endocrine system
- Know how exercise impacts the Endocrine rhythms
- Know how nutritional modulation impacts hormonal adaptations
- Know the connection between hormones and fuel use in exercise
- Know the energy-regulating mechanism
- Understand the interactions between hormone action and physical activity
- Understand the functions of the Automatic Nervous Systems
- Understand the body fluid balance before, during and after exercise
- Understand hormonal control of energy expenditure and intake
- Understand how Exercise Endocrinology connects many sciences that study both hormones and physical activity
CERTIFICATION PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.