The Kinesiology Specialist provides trainers with an introduction to the field of kinesiology, while providing a great deal of attention to the phenomenon of physical activity. This certification demonstrates how the many disciplines of kinesiology integrate into a unified body. Kinesiology Specialist provides insight on how physical activity exercises in sport, exercise, work, rehabilitation, and daily living contribute to the understanding of kinesiology. Here is a glimpse of what you will study in the course: an introduction to kinesiology, history of physical activity, sport and exercise psychology, biomechanics of physical activity, physiology of physical activity, and more!
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn how physical activity is a signature of humanity
- Learn how quality and quantity affect the physical activity experience
- Learn the components of subjective experience
- Learn the research methods of biomechanics
- Learn why we use sport and exercise psychology
- Know the spheres of physical activity
- Know the importance of physical activity experience
- Know the physical activity history of philosophy
- Know the overview of motor behavior
- Know the roles of people in teaching physical education
- Understand the focus of kinesiology, exercise and skills movements
- Understand the principle, science and application of kinesiology
- Understand the scope of physical activity beyond exercise, sport or health related activity
- Understand the potential contribution to kinesiology
- Understand the career opportunities of kinesiology
CERTIFICATION PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Study Guide
- 200 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.