Low Back Disorder Specialist
Printed book: $575 (US shipping only. For international shipping please contact us.)
The Low Back Disorder Specialist separates the fact from myth, and offers preventative approaches and strategies to offset injuries, reduce pain and restore function. This program gives trainers exercise prescriptions, program design and therapeutic exercises that were specifically designed to help you determine the cause of back troubles in your clients.
The Low Back Disorder Specialist separates the fact from myth, and offers preventative approaches and strategies to offset injuries, reduce pain and restore function. This program gives trainers exercise prescriptions, program design and therapeutic exercises that were specifically designed to help you determine the cause of back troubles in your clients. facts about Low Back Pain and Disorders are straight forward. (1) Americans spend $50 billion each year on low back pain. (2) Low back pain is the second most frequent reason for visits to the physician. (3) 80% of the population will experience back problems at some point in their lives. You need to know the causes, prescriptions, risk factors and preventative measures for low back pain. The Low Back Disorder Specialist will greatly increase your knowledge, skills and abilities in safe and effective exercise programming for clients needing relief from Low Back Pain Syndrome.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn how to evaluate a patient with Low Back Pain
- Learn to build effective exercise programs for your patients or clients with Low Back Disorders
- Learn the latest research on low back involvement with clinical application
- Learn how to help patients and clients progress through the different stages of rehabilitation
- Learn how to create individualized treatments for clients or patients with Low Back Pain Disorders
- Know how to measure the load on the back during specific activities
- Know how to analyze each clients unique physical characteristics
- Know the lifestyle factors that lead to Low Back Disorder
- Know the anatomical and biochemical research results that can be applied to clinical application
- Know the facts and myths of lumbar spine stability
- Understand Low Back Disorder Risk Factors
- Understand current care and prevention of Low Back Disorders
- Understand the functional anatomy of the lumbar spine
- Understand risk assessment and risk factors for Low Back Disorders
- Understand how to develop an exercise program for high performance athletes suffering from Low Back Pain
CERTIFICATION PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Study Guide
- Web Resources
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
Please note: You have six months to complete this course, from the date of registration to your final exam. If you have not taken your final exam within that time, the course will be closed. A refund will not be provided.