Sports Conditioning Specialist: Football
*12 CEU (Continuing Education Units)
Printed book: $259 (US shipping only. For international shipping please contact us.)
Sports and Sports Conditioning have gone through revolutionary improvements in training, tactics, strategies, methods, equipment, and technology over the past few decades. The focus now is to build better athletes with athletic components of fitness needed to excel at their sport. With a better, improved, more highly conditioned athlete to work with, coaches can now provide them the skills they need to Max perform and be better, stronger, faster, more powerful, and improved in every one of the 12 IFPA Components of Fitness they require to excel, to break records, and be greatly improved over every athlete that came before them.
If you want to develop the World's best Football Players, then you must become an expert in sports conditioning, and specifically, sports conditioning to meet the needs of your Football Players. This course will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities you need to do just that. In this course you will learn specific exercises, position specific sports assessments, exercise prescriptions, program designs, and seasonal programs for Pre-Post-In-and Off-Season training to optimize your athlete's potential.
This course will cover the specific training programs for optimizing strength(including muscular hypertrophy), speed(including acceleration), power, aerobic and anaerobic endurance, agility(including rapid changes of direction and quick reactions), balance, coordination(including movement efficacy), flexibility, body composition, symmetry(including injury prevention), and biochemical balance(including rest, recovery, healthy adaptation, and nutrition), and for your previously injured Football Players: Post-injury training.
This course will put you at the top of your game so you can get your athletes to the top of their game.
EDUCATION UNITS: 12 CREDITS
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Develop a comprehensive Game Plan for Training your Football players.
- Understand how to improve your Football players movement patterns
- Understand how to develop all 12 IFPA Components of Fitness for your Football players.
- Understand the critical importance of Nutrition Science in performance, Recovery, and adaptation.
- Understand how to develop complete and comprehensive sports and strength conditioning progress for all your Football players.
- Learn how to conduct safe and effective Speed Training programs.
- Learn how to conduct safe and effective Agility Training programs.
- Learn how to conduct safe and effective Strength Training programs.
- Learn how to conduct safe and effective Muscular Hypertrophy Training programs.
- Learn how to conduct safe and effective Power Training programs.
- Learn how to conduct safe and effective Aerobic Training programs.
- Learn how to conduct safe and effective Anaerobic Training programs.
- Become highly proficient at developing complete, safe, and effective conditioning programs for your Football players.
- Become highly proficient at conducting Post-injury Training programs.
- Become highly proficient at conducting over 150 Football Drills and exercises.
- Become highly proficient at conducting position specific drills and exercises.
- Become highly proficient at conducting developing Pre-season, On-Season, Post-Season, and Off- Season Training programs.
- Study Guide
- 60 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48 hours of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (recommend, but not required)