Strength Training Specialist
Printed book: $525 (US shipping only. For international shipping please contact us.)
Take your clients’ strength training routine to the next level. With the IFPA Strength Training Certification you will gain the knowledge, skills and abilities required to help your clients gain more muscle mass, strength, and definition with proven training routines and nutritional guidelines.
In the IFPA Strength Training Certification, trainers learn a method of organized training to achieve optimum gains in strength, mass, and definition without encountering the pitfalls of over-training, stagnation, and injury. Different phases such as anatomical adaption, hypertrophy, muscle definition, maximum strength, and transition are manipulated according to individual training goals.
This Strength Training Certification will bring your workouts to the next level by building more muscle mass, strength and definition by using the solid scientific principles and the latest research provided to you in the Strength Training Certification.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn the scientific principles and proven training and nutrition programs you need to gain more muscle strength, muscle mass and muscular definition
- Learn the six training phases for strength training and bodybuilding
- Learn the proper application of individual metabolic profiles
- Learn the 66 maximum muscle-stimulation exercises
- Learn the customized and detailed dietary plans for muscle gain
- Know the science of strength training
- Know how to utilize the maximum stimulation exercises
- Know how to utilize the “Six Phases of Training” principle
- Know the appropriate use of nutritional supplements
- Know how to choose the best exercises for your clients’ goals
- Understand the “Adopting to the Training Stimulus” concept
- Understand and utilize the “Periodization System”
- Learn how to design the perfect program
- Learn how to accelerate muscle recovery
- Learn maximizing nutrition concepts for muscle growth
CERTIFICATION PACKAGE CONTENTS
- Study Guide
- 100 question (multiple choice, open book) certification exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified highly recommended, but not required.
Please note: You have six months to complete this course, from the date of registration to your final exam. If you have not taken your final exam within that time, the course will be closed. A refund will not be provided.