The Stretch to Win 6 Credit CEU Course gives you the tools to create effective flexibility programs for any ages, sport or activity and all levels of physical fitness, from beginner to high level athletes. The Stretch to Win continuing education course provides trainers with the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to design complete flexibility training systems.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn the ten principles for peak flexibility training
- Learn how to stretch without pain
- Learn the physiology behind fascia
- Learn how to identify and correct muscles imbalances through stretching
- Know how to adjust programs to meet different flexibility goals
- Know vital stretches for different sports
- Know how to stretch in different planes of movement
- Know how to customize stretching for all ages
- Understand the facial approach to training
- Understand different techniques for assisted stretching
- Understand how to achieve maximum lengthening
- Understand how to increase mobility, power, speed, agility, range of motion and overall performance through effective flexibility programming.
- 50 question (multiple choice, open book) CEU Exam
- You will receive the links to the course materials and exam within 24-48hrs of purchase.
- CPR/First Aid Certified (recommended, but not required)