The IFPA Yoga For Athletes CEU Course is an ideal learning tool for athletes of all sports. From the casual to the professional, the poses demonstrated will aid you in improving your strength, endurance, flexibility, and balance.
The IFPA Yoga For Athletes CEU Course is designed for athletes of all levels and fields. This course covers everything from warm-ups, high-intensity training programs, and cooldowns. Poses described in the text apply to multiple sports. From the weekend warrior to the professional athlete, pose variations allows for every level to maximize performance.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Learn the basics of getting started in yoga
- Learn proper techniques for yoga
- Learn how to customize yoga for everyone
- Learn how to use yoga to improve your sport performance
- Know what yoga can do for athletes
- Know the different poses for hips, hamstrings, quads, spine, core, arms, and neck.
- Know warm-up and cool down poses
- Know balance poses
- Understand the importance of yoga for all sports
- Understand how to sequence yoga for a specific sport
- Understand how mediation can help you achieve success
- Understand how to visualize and achieve your goals
- Study Guide
- 50 question (multiple-choice, open book) CEU Exam
- CPR/First Aid Certified